Maa Taatou e Hangahanga ai te Taiao Hiranga – Together We Create an Environment
A state co-educational school in Papakura, about 25 minutes’ drive south of Auckland city centre in New Zealand. This is on the urban edge of greater Auckland and students at the college are from rural as well as urban areas.
Our mission statement ‘Together we provide an environment for personal excellence’ is something we like to think we live by on a daily basis, and Rosehill College has the reputation of being a friendly, caring school with a strong House system which is supported by strong student support and guidance facilities.
We welcome students of all nationalities, including fee-paying international students. The school currently operates an enrolment scheme to ensure that we do not become overcrowded. The enrolment scheme and the prospectus together provide information about enrolment procedures. Buses are available within the school zone.
- A comprehensive orientation programme to help new students to settle well academically and socially
- Ongoing academic support and guidance to making sure that each student gets ahead
- Native language support in Mandarin, Korean, Thai, Japanese, French, and Spanish.
- Tutoring and buddy support from committed senior students who are willing to help
- Term interviews for each International student on academic progress and welfare conducted by experienced International Department staff
- Career advice and University application assistance from our excellent Career Centre staff
- A comprehensive online Parent Portal for parents to access essential information on their child’s academic progress and social integration such as School Report, Daily Notice, Timetable, Attendance, NCEA Summary, Awards etc.
- Free student visa renewal services
- Free assistance on insurance claim
Arts & Culture is very strong at Rosehill College, students can succeed academically and there are many opportunities to perform. We offer Art, Dance, Debating & Public Speaking, Drama, Kapahaka, Music and Pasifika groups